Find great alternatives to fast food wherever you are. Food Tripping locates the closest eateries, juice joints, farmers’ markets, microbreweries, and more.
Driving in America, you see signs for fast food at every exit. But how do you find the better spots? Food Tripping, the GPS-based app, shows you great options close to you with a fun, simple interface that puts the good stuff at your fingertips. With a growing database of eateries, healthy food markets, farmers’ markets, juice joints, artisanals, microbreweries, organic coffee spots and more, Food Tripping makes it simple to find healthier and more thoughtful food while you’re on the road, or at home looking for inspiration.
It’s a collaboration from SHFT.com and Ford Motor Company, in a partnership dedicated to helping conscious consumers find better options.
Food Tripping has done a lot of the work, but we need you, the user, to share the many hidden gems and add to the options we’ve supplied. Be a part of the community we’re building on the shift toward a healthier, tastier food future.
• Discover healthy, sustainable food options near you or in the place you’re traveling to.
• Search by location, name, popularity, and category.
• Track the places you’ve been to and mark your favorite spots to come back later.
• View contact details for each location.
• Suggest new businesses offering healthy, local, sustainable fare.
• Share the places you discover with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, and email.
• Connect with SHFT to learn more about living a conscious lifestyle.